In February we start the Work Clinic group.
Participate in this activity might interest you if you recognize yourself in any of these situations:
- You want to try something new that means a momentum for your creative development.
- The project in which you’re working seems to be swamped, has become more of the same, or has lost focus. And you want to refresh your attention and your intention.
- You need to take perspective on your work and review the place from where you approach your projects.
- You feel that is a good time to reinforce your commitment and believe that a little external structure would suit you.
- You think that to listen, to watch, to learn and to mingle with the ideas and processes of other active creators can be a stimulating for your career and a nourishing supplement for your creative baggage.
- Feel like taking a time to deepen in the context of your work and how to respond to it. And you want to try sharing this exercise with other creators who have similar questions.
- Thinking tempts you and you want a little extra workout that helps to build this thought up.
- You think that when an idea is put on the table to be communicated and shared, you get an improved idea.
You have more information here
Any inquiry is welcome here